Loving you is hating you
I love you so much, what can I do?
When I sit here alone, all I can think of is you.
I'm jealous of a girl, you should know who,
She's with you all the time no matter what you do.
What's going to happen now? I can't stand the pain,
Seeing you and her together is driving me insane.
I really hope you don't dump me, I hope you leave me in your heart.
And if that's asking too much, I'll be torn apart.
jus hope u no howe it feels.. im still part of u arent i?
I love you so much, what can I do?
When I sit here alone, all I can think of is you.
I'm jealous of a girl, you should know who,
She's with you all the time no matter what you do.
What's going to happen now? I can't stand the pain,
Seeing you and her together is driving me insane.
I really hope you don't dump me, I hope you leave me in your heart.
And if that's asking too much, I'll be torn apart.
jus hope u no howe it feels.. im still part of u arent i?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home