Thursday, June 22

" For you I will. "

i feel so gay today. =) heee.

i think i think im goin for pschology for for cds. haaha. =)

the bfs not gonna be home tonight. hes gonna be with the rvn peeps at home club or club home or whatsoevs. haha.

im thinking im thinking. ahh! brainblast! broooooshhhh! hahaha.

so so, this is for you people to write bout me. =)

Dear Nisa,

You have a nice______. You make me _______. You should _______. Someday I will ______. You and me =________. If I saw you now I'd __________. I would build a _______ just for you. If I could sing you any song it would be _________.

Love,_______________
(P.S. ______________.)

haha do it do it ! =) & tag when you done it.


Dear Afiqah,

You have a nice BUTT. You make me WANNA SMACK IT EACH TIME I SEE YOU. You should JOIN ME & UMAIRAH IN OUR FRENCHING BUSINESS SOMEDAY. Someday I will HAVE A DATE WITH YOU AND ONLY YOU & WE`LL PLAN TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD! You and me = PINKY & THE BRAIN. If I saw you now I`LL SHOUT YOUR NAME OUT LOUD LIKE I ALWAYS DO. I would build a CAGE just for you. If I could ing you any song it would be THE SONG THAT IS PLAYING NOW! Hahaha. =)

Love, Nis.
(P.S We should really really try to take over the worldd!)

Dear Umairah,

You have a nice HAND. You make me wanna HOLD IT TIGHT EACH TIME I SEE YOU. You should COME OVER MY PLACE & WE`LL GET NAUGHTAYY! Someday I will HAVE YOU ALL TO MYSELF! You and me = BESTFRIENDS FOREVER! OH, THE LOVEE. If i saw you now I`LL FRENCH YOU HARD & ALL OVER. I would build a BANDAGE just for you. If i could sing you a song it would be ISLAND IN THE SUN BY WEEZER. hahaha. =)

Love, Nis.
(P.S We should french more often. I miss you dengs!)

I wanna right moree but i`m too lazyy. yawwnnss.

bye people!
=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home