Without lifting a finger youre holding me back.
And it might not make much sense
To you or any of my friends
Though somehow still you affect the things i do
And you cant lose what you never had
I dont understand why I feel sad
Should I give up or should I just keep chasing pavements
Even if it leads nowhere or would it be a waste
Even if I knew my place should I leave it there
Should I give up or should I just keep chasing pavements
Even if it leads nowhere.
And it might not make much sense
To you or any of my friends
Though somehow still you affect the things i do
And you cant lose what you never had
I dont understand why I feel sad
Should I give up or should I just keep chasing pavements
Even if it leads nowhere or would it be a waste
Even if I knew my place should I leave it there
Should I give up or should I just keep chasing pavements
Even if it leads nowhere.
We have done it but we are undone
Finished it but we are incomplete
[random]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home