Lets count down till midnight for it'll be my 21st.
While people will be happily receiving wishes on their birthday at midnight,
I'll still be serving, " Coffee or Tea sir? To go along with your meal?" with no bloody reception on a plane.
oh well, like i said. People are evil. Found out shida had an off day too tmr.
Just becuse I am gg Munich tonight.
oh well, i'll make most of my twentyfirst cause it is, my 21st. (:
shopping spree in Munich, maybe? haha.
on the flipside,
i'll be in Germany bitches, ciao!
While people will be happily receiving wishes on their birthday at midnight,
I'll still be serving, " Coffee or Tea sir? To go along with your meal?" with no bloody reception on a plane.
oh well, like i said. People are evil. Found out shida had an off day too tmr.
Just becuse I am gg Munich tonight.
oh well, i'll make most of my twentyfirst cause it is, my 21st. (:
shopping spree in Munich, maybe? haha.
on the flipside,
i'll be in Germany bitches, ciao!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home