Friday, October 20

Love is a drug and I feel like gettin' high
One last fix with a kiss is worth riskin' suicide
'Cause I'm livin' for the moment, I'm livin' for tonight
I clean forgot he left me paralysed
When I'm touchin' his hair it's a blast from the past
See the strange "deja vu", yeah I know it will last
He turns me on I can't just go on a fast
Keepin' my mind off him is one mighty task.

okay, you know the part where i say i sooo cant wait for school/lectures/slacking time and etcetcetc, i think i want to take that back.

like OMG, my timetable is so jammed pack with subs idontevenknow! ah! and the breaks are like 2 hours apart! and on wednesdays i end at 7! yes SEVEN!

hah. but thats cause i got PSYCHOLOGY! haha.

anyway, dad wants me to skip school on monday, which i dont mind taking up on the offer cause school starts at 2 and ends at 5. hmmmm.

oh yeah, mom got a whole box of eclairs. yummm.

chiao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home