he cutt his hair. mohawk style. not undercutt. and its totally HOTT. i meant he's lookin TOTALLY HOTT. ahhh. why'd you hafta be soo cute?! geees. hahas.
Tuesday, May 24
Previous Posts
- " I need love.Like a hand needs a gloveLike push n...
- " He doesn't know who i am. He doesn't give a daym...
- " You set the trend. Now, these eyes wont even loo...
- "Let me walk on high wire of rusty nailsWhile bare...
- " So much to keep me reminded. Sorry that i've fal...
- " I'm quiet, you know. You make a first impression...
- " For you are, always, on my mind. "sighh. this ...
- I feel your touch every night,Cold as it may be, I...
- " i feel distant "yeah, im feeling distant. with...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home