If ever you question my feelings,
place your hand on my heart, you'll feel it's beating for you.
Cause he knows, he knew before I did.
I'm not scared, I'm tired of hiding.
I know that it's you because,
when you,
when you say you love me,
I can feel my heart beat,
race behind my chest.
My pulse is racing,
when I see your face and,
here is what you're doing to me.
♥
place your hand on my heart, you'll feel it's beating for you.
Cause he knows, he knew before I did.
I'm not scared, I'm tired of hiding.
I know that it's you because,
when you,
when you say you love me,
I can feel my heart beat,
race behind my chest.
My pulse is racing,
when I see your face and,
here is what you're doing to me.
♥

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home