maybe somethings that were said too little means so much. i dont understand why, i still dont, and it sucks like crazy but what can i do.
it just took you to say those 3 words, 8 letters to make my day.
"I love you,
I miss you."
Cause i have been missing you too (a little too much, & nobody knows it but me)
& yes, i still love you.
i'm okay, i'm okay, i'm okay.
time period, April.
nothing more then April.
"I'll be your crying shoulder,
i'll be love's suicide,
i'll be better when i'm older,
i'll be the greatest fan of your life..."
it just took you to say those 3 words, 8 letters to make my day.
"I love you,
I miss you."
Cause i have been missing you too (a little too much, & nobody knows it but me)
& yes, i still love you.
i'm okay, i'm okay, i'm okay.
time period, April.
nothing more then April.
"I'll be your crying shoulder,
i'll be love's suicide,
i'll be better when i'm older,
i'll be the greatest fan of your life..."

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home